Tuesday 24 July 2012

A life full of sketches...

I would like to present Eduardo, a man fully dedicated to his passion.
His head is full of ideas and he love to transfer the ideas to paper.

The figure is in the Renaissance style, scale 1:12, about 16cm tall.
Eduardo is slightly bald and, well, rather tubby.
He is dressed in a purple doublet and wide, brown trousers.
His head is adorned with a beret distinctive for Renaissance painters.
He has a sketchbook stuffed with sketches and, of course, pencils.

What  do the sketches of Eduardo show? People and still life.
The persons on the sketches are the inhabitants of my Miniature Avenue.
Indeed, I took pictures of my figures - some of them not yet presented
in this blog - and turned them into sketches
and then loaded them into Eduardo's sketchbook.
The still life sketches also present my own creations.

You can guess from expression of his eyes, that Eduardo finds
sometimes  his own life a collection of sketches,
some of them quite ironic...

11 comments:

  1. Your work is wonderful! Congrats! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eliana, welcome and thank you for your words of appreciation! I am pleased that you took a look
      at Miniature Avenue. Kisses!:-)

      Delete
  2. Quiero felicitarte por tus trabajos, son absolutamente fantasticos y originales, me encantan!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, it must be Spanish? :-) This is the first comment in that beautiful language on my blog. Super, I am very happy!:-) I translated it myself in google translator. Thank you for your kind words! Warm greetings! Besos. :-)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful work, Agnieszka! The eyes are incredible, and the skin texture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :-) I watched your plants. Very realistic look!

      Delete
  4. Nice doll !!! Congratulations !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, thank you very much and welcome to my blog! :-) I'm so impressed with your professional work!

      Delete
  5. I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting your works. They are so wonderful. Thank you for sharing your visions and gifts with us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy you are here! Welcome! <3 I just found your dolls on Facebook! I'm very enthusiastic about your beautiful work!
      :-)

      Delete
  6. How delightful! I do love your humour. This little fellow expresses how I feel about my miniatures - so many ideas. Wish I had time to actually express them all instead of keeping them in my head though - at least he has his down on paper :) Sandie

    ReplyDelete