Sunday 21 April 2013

Far away

I am currently working on a doll that will be perfectly suited to the 1:12 scale (soon on my blog).
In the meanwhile, however, I would like to present another doll I made last year: A woman on her way. She is 16 cm tall. She wears maroon dress and hat, both finished with a light pink ribbon. Her brown booties are made of polymer clay.

Some people say she reminds me (thank you, Birthe! <3 :-) ). Well, maybe... :-)

I made the bench she is sitting on of wood. I also made the handbag myself - it is made of leather.

5 comments:

  1. Słodka jest! No to ile ma centymetrów? ;)
    Uściski

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzięki, 16 cm. Już wstawiłam brakującą cyfrę do tekstu, ja gapa! :-)

      Delete
  2. Me encanta la expresión de la muñeca. Un saludo, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo, ich bin ab heute dein neues Mitglied und glücklich deinen tollen Blog gefunden zu haben. Wunderschöne Charakter Puppen hast du geschaffen. Respekt! Ich würde mich freuen wenn du mich auch einmal auf meinem Blog besuchst.
    Bis dahin herzliche Grüße Britta

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is another lovely doll. Her face is pretty but also has character and she is beautifully dressed. Congratulations. Sandie

    ReplyDelete