Thursday 28 November 2013

Lullaby

I usually make characters of old, wrinkled people. I love it!
But today I present a little sleepy girl in 1:12 scale. She is 6.5 cm  
tall Her size corresponds approximately to a 2 years old child
Her dress is in yellow-pink tones. A yellow bow is attached to her hair.  There is also a  small yellow pillow made by me
I additionally carved a tiny doll toy (it is only 2 cm tall)The doll toy is naked but has a yellow cap. I made a very small infant bed for the doll toy. The bed is also in the colors of yellow and pink. It is so small that it can easily be placed on the tip of my finger. 

Oh so, colourful dreams! :-)























11 comments:

  1. Maravilloso, esta lleno de encanto.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Isabel, gracias por tu maravilloso comentario! :-)

      Delete
  3. Ongelooflijk wat is dit FANTASTISCH mooi
    geworden. Zo enorm klein en dan al die details.
    De mimiek op de gezichtjes, de houding,
    zo knap om dit te maken.
    Met GROTE bewondering heb ik alles bekeken!!!

    Lieve groet,
    Josephine

    From the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hartelijk dank voor uw fantastische commentaar!!! U gaf me vleugels zodat ik kon zweven :-)

      Delete
  4. Wat een schattige baby en haar popje, zeer mooi gemaakt!
    Liefs,
    Christelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heel erg bedankt voor de leuke reactie op mijn blog.! Groetjes, Agnieszka!

      Delete
  5. This doll is full of tenderness and looks so peaceful. Her little doll is cute.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your wonderful words about my work! I really appreciate it! Hugs, Agnieszka @)-,--'---

      Delete